Condo Rates For Condobob's Cliff’s Resort Condo Units
Effective December 23, 2016
The Rates Below Are All Inclusive and Include All Taxes And Fees
For The Period Indicated (1) (2) (5)
Cliff's Resort Rate 1BR+2BA
$899 $649 $494
$1,024 $749 $569
7 Nights (3)
$1,149 $849 $644
7 Nights (3)
$1,274 $949 $719
$1,399 $1,049 $794
$1,524 $1,124 $869
$1,649 $1,199 $944
$1,774 $1,274 $1,019
$1,899 $1,349 $1,094
14 Nights Rate
$1,999 $1,424 $1,169
$3,699 $2,799 $2,099
Refund Policy, Rates, Deposits, Taxes, and Minimum Stays
(1) See note below for refund policy.
(2) The prices reflected above are all inclusive prices and include Hawaii taxes, see note (4) below, and the cleaning fee. Cleaning fees are presently $65 for Studio 1208B, $100 for Studio 1208A, and $165 for 1BR/2BA 2205. While the cleaning rates may change, the all inclusive prices above represent the official total prices you will pay to rent each unit for a specific number of days.
(3) A 50% deposit is permitted only for bookings for one full week, or more. The balance of 50% is due 60 days prior to the arrival date. For bookings of less than a week a full payment is due at the time of the booking. A unit may not be held without a deposit.The rates above are subject to change without prior notice and constitute the official rates,and any rates found on other web sites that differ are not controlling.
(4) Hawaii taxes are incorporated in the unit prices reflected in our rate schedules above, including the high season and low season prices, and consist of the Hawaii G.E.T. taxes of 4%, plus the Hawaii T.A.T. taxes which increase to 9.25% as of July 1, 2010 (formerly 8.25%) for a total combined T.A.T. and G.E.T. tax rate of and 13.25% going forward. So, if your total rental rate (which includes the base rental rate plus the cleaning and tax charge) is $400, an approximation of the total Hawaii taxes charged after July 1, 2010 will be 13.25% or $47.80 as computed in example below. The rate before July 1, 2010 was 12.25%.
Line Assumed Tax Conversion Table Example 1 Rental rate amount which includes taxes and cleaning fee from Tax schedule above is $400.00 2 Total Taxes (GET 4% and TAT 9.25% 7/1/2010) included in (1) above- 13.25% 3 Formula to determine taxes included in any rate listed in schedule. Simply divide Rental /1.1325 4 $400/1.1325 and it will give you the total amount paid before taxes (i.e., the base rate plus cleaning fee) which is $352.20. $352.20 5 Taxes (4% plus 9.25%, or 13.25% total) (determined by subtracting line 6 from Line 4) $47.80
6 Total Rental Rate including taxes $400.00
Proof $352.20 X 13.25% = $46.80
(5) One week minimum bookings are required in high use periods as determined by the owner of each unit. In low usage periods some owners accept bookings for as few as three days. If you are looking for less than a week's booking, please inquire as to whether a less than 7 day booking is permitted for your dates before registering.
Refunds are made in full, less administrative fee, for all guest cancellations made more than 60 days prior to scheduled arrival date. After the 60-day period expires refunds are paid only if the condo is booked and rented for the full booking period.
There will be an administrative fee charged for the greater of one days booking, or $100. The administrative fee is applicable to each week booked, or portion thereof, with respect to all booking changes, or cancellations, made after the original booking date.
Examples of Policy
For example, if you rent for one week and you change your reservation or cancel it, for any reason, the fee will be either $100, or the average daily rate, whichever is higher. If you rent for 2 weeks and you change your reservation or cancel, for any reason, the administrative fee will be either $200, or the average daily rate, whichever is higher.
Required Deposits, Damage and Items Removed From Unit
We do not require a security deposit from guests at the time of booking, but they are responsible for any damage to the condo and furniture, or for any missing items including but not limited to towels, furnishings and keys. The guests are also responsible if extra cleaning is required after their stay. The charges for damages, missing items or extra cleaning will be charged to the guest's credit card or to the guest personally.
Owner Cancellation Policy
The owner of a unit reserves the right sell his property or remove it from vacation rental status without prior notice. In such event the owner will immediately refund all deposits of record.